20.4.14

Happy Easter Sunday: Last Week in Review

Happy Easter Sunday beautiful people! Hope your enjoying this wonderful day in celebration of Christ's resurrection!



Here's a little peek of what I've been up to last week!

A week ago we celebrated our daughters second birthday, I kept the dessert table very simple by decorating with with tulips and 3 tiered trays filled with a few Easter cookies for dessert. and of course Moscato for the Adults :)


As you of course know, I've been busy with the One Room Challenge and this week I'll reveal the art I have chosen for the main wall and the progress on my DIY Pillows!


I am currently loving round mirrors at the moment they just give a really amazing statement in any space


My online Art & Photography Studio will launch prior to the launch of my site so be on the look out for a few of my fav art pieces for sale.


Currently packing & getting ready to spend a few days in the sunshine can't wait


A fav quote by Erica Cook has been going around the Social Media network and it so rings true!  If you've got talent then let it shine if you've got the same talent as someone else, wish them well we're all in the same boat trying to make a living while loving what we do!



 XOX

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate