24.4.14

One Room Challenge: Project Little Blue Room Week 4

Well here we are once again at the home stretch of the One Room Challenge. and I am still feeling pretty optimistic about my plans.  If your just joining me read all about the past few weeks on this project here.

So this week I had a few challenges.  I didn't like any of the art ideas I previously mentioned and was feeling a bit frustrated because I didn't know what direction I wanted to go. I decided to do something a little different.  I created simple art out of cold pressed watercolor paper, I must say it turned out pretty well.  


I thought I would have been able to finish the pillows this week but it doesn't look like that's happening anytime soon..For a visual, I wrapped the material over some old pillows so you can see what it will look like.



I still desperately want to use this paper somewhere in the room, where, I don't know yet.



Thinking of decorating the desk with art and this lovely elephant or maybe I might just keep it simple... decisions, decisions!  


Check back in next week to see the almost finished project!  


See you soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your colors and accessories...so fresh and bold!

The Indigo & Co. Inc. said...

Thanks so much Traci!!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Looks like you are on schedule, good luck.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate