23.1.15

Blue Hues, My Top 5 on IG

I love posting on Instagram and also viewing the lovely artistic photos that float around my feed, such amazing colors to see, such fantastic and talented people behind the photos.

If you don't know by now, I adore the color blue!  (Hence the "Indigo" in my blog name). Within the past few weeks my feed has also become a little happy place for me filled with pretty inspirational blues.. I just thought I had to share, hope you enjoy!



@NectarandStone Has become a fav Instagram of mine, she creates the most magical desserts anyone has every seen, a combination of all sorts of chic colors, not to mention her signature gold leafing.

This marble combo of grays, teals, whites are so sophisticated!


@ZincDoor's Post of this lovely royal blue door is just everything!  Such an amazing pop of color against the white walls..chic chic!


@badgalriri is working that deep blue dress made by the one and only Zac Posen...go on girl rock that dress!

I've been following @Lukeshadbolt and @Garypeppergirl because they continue to amaze me with deliciously vivid photos that just pop out of the screen. This teal water makes me want to dive right in.


@JossandMain just had to serve up this lovely Indigo velvety sofa on their site...so lux!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate