16.3.14

Happy Sunday: Last week in review

Happy Sunday folks! 

Although it's chilly outside the sun is shining gloriously!  I'm super happy that spring is approaching it's one of my favorite seasons of the year

Want to know what I've been up to? Here's my week in review!

Last week I went a little pin crazy and stumbled upon this magnificent LA Bakery pinned by one of my pinning buddies Beth from My Chic My Way.  I love the clean lines in black and white! Chic, Chic, Chic :)

Visited The Chase Restaurant in Toronto and was completely blown away by their gorgeous decor not to mention the amazing service!

Today I visited Homesense and spotted this beauty of lamp by Tahari..thinking this would look amazing against a a dark metallic grass cloth wallpaper or a navy wall.



I finally had a chance to sample Polyvore 's create and I love it!  I love that I can create a mood board on my iphone especially when I don't have access to my Mac!


Had a moment to shop around and stopped in my tracks when I saw this lovely tea set by Teavana   I simply adore this marble effect!


Went flower shopping as per usual and decided tulips would be this weeks choice.


Still working on a few options for the new site and battling with some major decisions.  Can't wait to share the finished product with you all!

Have a fantastic week folks!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate