2.3.14

A Sunday Post Reveal

Hi all! It's been quite some time since I've blogged and for those who follow me on instagram it may seem that this source of social networking has taken the place of blogging, but far from it!  It's just a much easier platform for posting quick pics of my interior design loves.

I'm on a quest to make my company much more personable and as I go through this process I hope you all will bare with me, there's a lot to learn and I'm pretty excited about it!

As you may have seen, I've decided to change the logo of the company and I couldn't be happier!


The website will be on a mini hiatus as I muddle my way through making it exactly how I envision it to be. I want to introduce a lot more to you but I'll keep mum about it for now.

Here's some pretty blooms from my tumblr page to enjoy and have a very happy Sunday, let's channel spring!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate